2012年9月9日星期日

A Baptize Day ♥ 8-9-2012



Hello again to eveyone.
I been a long time no renew my Blogger As Lazy to update it. ._.

Well Let's talk about My recently Live
Actually I not Going anywhere
But I Met Jesus
And 
My beloved 45S♥ 

Today is My Baptize Day
I glad that I can Totally Close to Jesus 
And I Very thank to Jesus 
Making a generous CG for Me♥ 
Hey guys
I'm gonna to tell u guys
In my Pair of Eye
45S not Just a CG 
It is A greatz awesome 45S
Cause 45S is a Part of my life♥ 
I Got U guys 
Rayy ♥
U are An Active Gentlement !

Chulkey♥
Somethime U look Funny

Fatas Fong
A bro Is never Break 

Xiiao Joey♥
Quiet Cute And Active 

Marcus
A naughty Boy 

Hui Nie♥
A girl Who doesn't Look Like u
as U are So Syok !

Joe Yee♥ ♥
An Old pretty Cute Little Girls .
Sometimes U're so Naughty also xD

Kar wei♥
A Girl she name call Kar Wei
San san♥
A dacing queen.
Thx Jesus 
For giving me a
Wonderful Gift 
Hence,
Now I have it and I'll Treasure It.
Haleluya !♥ 

没有评论:

发表评论