2012年10月27日星期六

Happy birthday CYC 8th anniversary

Lovely morning in Sat !
Lol
Today lazyy mood
I wake up on afternoon 12
After Breakfast 
I make a decision to get a Hair cutt today.
But I don't have any idea for my hair style!
So I Power On my computer and Click Click Click .
Keyboard sound like (tik tik tik)
GOSHHHH
Out of the blue , I found A pic from facebook.!
A star pic 林锋!
And Suddenly Some idea Pop out from my mind
What is that '? 
 Yeah ! Is 林锋's Hair style !
The new TVB story that he was recorded it
I decide to Choose that Hair style Even though I must sacrifice My long hairrr.
But I still choose it as that hair style look smart and Nice

About 2o'clock 
I go to the salon and wait for my hair cut,
Is time to my turn, A handsome Barber ask me
which hair style I want to cut.
Than I answered him "Did u have watch a new Hk Movie ?" 
Ans he said "which movie ?izzit the 雷霆扫毒?"
I said "Yeah! I want to take a Leading man's Hair style In that movie!"
And the Barber suddenly said" Ohhh that 林锋's Hairrr??"
He said so louder And laught. Okay ~
Inside All the customer Looking at me 
Ishhhhh...
That barber make me ...Ishh
what a ...Barber 

But After finish my hair cuttt
Yeaa! My brota! HAHA
I really look like 林锋!HAHA
Loook ! Nicee :D?



He is Acting cool.

Fail

kar yee looking at ?

Peisu look like he is waiting for?

free time

vicent too tired . sleepppy pig

oh they're playing games ignore me !Ish

Found a Handsome in magazine 

Curi curi ayam

Yee yee so mature xD

SHARING SECRET yah?

he was woke up 

stoppp making u hairr! Yee!haha
we are waiting for entry 


Who most handsome :D

Couple !HAHA

Fatty face

When I said"Ish....."

Jie en & Daniel

My brother !

This is Korean star xD

Maggie is talent on this = =

GOD 

Yee Outing model I

II

III

Ray and Norman

Guess which one is me?

Joey with .... DIDI

Add caption

Our main sencury 

they are acting cute


My leader . OLDDDDD

Hyan's Lover

Maggie want to eat maggie mee

My brother leng zai izzit?

Peisu is searching leng lui xD

karyee& Hui nie

Cheese

Tgt chok 

M for Maggie !HAHA

Add caption

So yeng ~

没有评论:

发表评论