2012年11月1日星期四

Last Day In school :D 1-11-2012

Oh yeah Today Is My Last day to School.
We ready for it :D
I bring my NEX to school and 
Keep Capture alot of Memories ;) 



LOL .This call friends?!

Alubah Me!!!Aiksss
My best bro in my life :D

He is lazy worm :D

A Gang of nice friend from my class :D

Expantabble 3

1Malaysia (Bro)

YING YI is my baby xD

She is shock !
Prince and Princess xD!
LOL Myannn U so Cute


A Team!

Show off haha!

A most cutieee friend In my school :3

She is adorable ! Haha

Nice to take pic with u :D


Hamizan Ur mouth so BIGG.

SchOol life is oways tgt

Best Brother in my life <3

who want our Lovely kisses ?

Her face was spoilt

haha. WHat a nice Pix with her :D

Time is moving faster...
It Feel like "Jan" I closed my eye and I open back my eye It's ady "Nov"
But try to think deeply,
What have we done in this year?
We shoul make some difference in our Life...
Life is short Like A Candle 
Don't U really think it before?

没有评论:

发表评论