2012年11月2日星期五

03NOV2012❤

Today Is boring and Tired.
Ishhh... 
I woke up on morning 7pm than work!
I back home early as I need to Prepare Thing to My CG.
After 5pm ...
It is Raining cat and Dog!
And I sacrifice My body
 And let the Rain hit my skinnn~
Cuz I want take Taxi Back home 
but I forget to bring Umbrella.
After I reach Home I faster clean My dirty room
and Take showerr.

7o'clock Yee reach.
My cell suddenly "Ring" when I'm bathing...
Lol , She call me open door for her.

Amost 8o'clock 
they reach my house 
and we all are getting start for our worship for Jesus❤

We're having our small donuttt❤

Yee and karweii Are cooking for us?

Zi hao turn his Guitar

Iris U fat ady

5minute

10minute

15minute

20minute ISHH We still waiting !

These children are waiting for their  Maggie 

nice?Eh man rmb bill

U drinking too Much, Autie

bala bala chat

dreaming

U got muscle ah?






                      





                                                                                             so moody today...
                                                                                                                                                                            Bcuz there are somebody brainless

没有评论:

发表评论